Bug – Option Builder edit field dialogue box cut off

Home Forums Bug reports Bug – Option Builder edit field dialogue box cut off

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mark Gray
    Participant

Hi, here’s a bug…

When I first select to edit a field in the Option Builder the field’s dialogue box appears towards the bottom of my screen with part of the dialogue box cut off and I can’t move it. If I close it and reopen it appears higher up and in full.

And a wee typo, on the Option Builder page you say… “Drad elements …

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Mark Gray.

Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this. I never noticed the typo.

The lightbox positioning I have seen. I’m holding off fixing it until the new UI comes out for WordPress admin areas. I think that’s going to effect a lot of things and want to take care of most of the interface issues together.

Let us know anything else you find and we’ll get it fixed up.

Mark Gray
    Participant

Hi Andy, just to let you know that you are still have “drad” instead of “drag” on the option builders page.

Andy
    Keymaster

That’s my fault… in more than one way. I forgot to report it last time, but I believe we fixed the modal positioning issue. The other reason it’s my fault is I think I typed that text originally!

It’s added to the issues now and should be fixed in the next release. Thanks for letting me know. If you’re interested in getting the nightly releases send me an email and I can add you to the repository. We’ll be pushing Runway to a public Github repository soon but right now it requires access to be granted for each person. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.