Bulk activation of extensions PHP warnings

Home Forums Bug reports Bulk activation of extensions PHP warnings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jeffw
    Keymaster

When I first bulk activated all extensions I got a flash of a page that contained a list of PHP warnings. So I bulk deactivated and tried it again, and again there is this flash of a page listing PHP warnings before the extensions manager is displayed again. It’s too quick for me to halt the output to see what the error messages are.

So I bulk deactivated again and tried activating just one extension. No PHP warnings.

So I deactivated that extension and tried bulk activate again. Now there is no quick flash of that page listing PHP warnings.

It seems that activating a single extension fixed the issue with bulk activate.

Looking in my error log, it’s the same triumvirate of errors six times for each bulk activation I tried that spat out errors:

PHP Warning:  fopen(/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/themes/runway-framework/extensions/on): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3516
    PHP Warning:  fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3519
    PHP Warning:  fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3522

Andy
    Keymaster

If you could, please add this issue to the repository so it can be looked into. I haven’t seen this but I’m not sure I’ve bulk activated extensions before.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.